The World of Bowling in Your Home Town!
"Our aim is to provide a wholesome sports entertainment complex for families, friends and individuals under one roof. We feature competitive leagues and tournaments, fund-raising Bowl-a-thons and plenty of public bowling times. Our superior coaching produces champion bowlers of all ages, ensuring our future."
- Steve Mackie, Owner
address & phone:
1416 Deborah Road SE 505-892-7117
"Have a GREAT night out. . .every Friday, Saturday & Sunday at Tenpins & more!
FRIDAY: Eat here after 7pm, Karaoke in the Sports Bar from 9pm, Bowl "Friday Night (Glow) Lights at 9pm or 10:30pm (Low cost)
SATURDAY: Eat here after 5pm, Bowl Glow at 5:30, 8:00 or 10:00 pm
SUNDAY: Eat here after 7pm; Bowl Sunday Super Special from 7:30pm NOW 3 Hours for only $11
WE TAKE PHONE RESERVATIONS! Call today! 892-7117
NOVEMBER 27 THANKSGIVING EVE HANDICAP DOUBLES MARATHON
Prize-money $1,650 will be paid to top 8 teams.
First $400, Second $300, Third $240
Entry is only $55 per bowler. Click here for full details.
NOV 30 - DEC 21 DOUBLES DAYS ARE COMING!
Over $4,000,000 in scholarships awarded to bowlers of all averages age 21 and under. $400 First place scholarship minimum per team guaranteed at each event. Final event here at Tenpins & More!
Scroll down to view December special events.
Scroll Down to see December Highlights!
Our Fall League Schedule:
There's more on our calendar:
**Click on calendar items for full details, or click here to visit our calendar page!
DECEMBER 1 IS COLOR PIN 9-PIN NO-TAP
ONLY $18 PER ENTRY! Get the family or group together and join us for great fun, food, excitement and ALL CASH PRIZES! Click here for full details and entry.
DECEMBER 22 JBT'S TOURNAMENT OF ALL-TIME CHAMPIONS AND TOURNAMENT OF NON-CHAMPIONS
Open to anyone of any age who EVER won a JBT event or open to anyone JBT ELIGIBLE who HAS NOT yet won a JBT event! $200 Minimum for first in both tournaments. Click here for full details and entry.
DECEMBER 27 - 29 HAMMER GRAND PRIX SCRATCH SERIES - GUARANTEED $1,000 FIRST PLACE!
Top 16 bowl double elimination finals on Sunday, December 28 at 2pm
Click here for more info, call 892-7117 to reserve a squad.
FOOD IN THE FAST LANE
Karaoke, Big Screen TVs and more, check it out here!
* * *
• We're Smoke Free!!! Smoking is NOT permitted at any time inside the building per NM State Law (June 2007); it is permitted in designated areas outside the Center.
• Enjoy free Wi-Fi throughout the bowling lanes and snack-bar areas!
• Come and meet our friends and family! Click here to visit our gallery of friends!
Cool Bowling Sites: (these links open in new windows
- Check out the Pro Bowling Association site!
- Visit the Central New Mexico USBC Bowling site
- Check out the Bowling Digital site!
- Have fun on the Bowling Games site
- Resource guide for a lot of useful tips, tricks, and knowledge to help you improve your game: www.bowling.com/bowling-blog
Consider joining our LEAGUE BOWLERS CLUB for benefits and fun!