The World of Bowling in Your Home Town!
"Our aim is to provide a wholesome sports entertainment complex for families, friends and individuals under one roof. We feature competitive leagues and tournaments, fund-raising Bowl-a-thons and plenty of public bowling times. Our superior coaching produces champion bowlers of all ages, ensuring our future."
- Steve Mackie, Owner
address & phone:
1416 Deborah Road SE 505-892-7117
Keep your eyes on this spot for the latest updates. The Pro Shop is open by appointment only. Visit us today - we've really missed you!
THE NEW MEXICO OPEN postponed - A note from Steve mackie:
"Not even in a nightmare did I think we'd have to 'give up' our traditional third weekend of August to a virus but here we are. We have decided to postpone - NOT CANCEL - our 17th annual event because of so many uncertainties caused by this pandemic..." Click here for full article
TAKE NOTE: The Pro-Am tourney will also be part of the rescheduled dates. See you then!
There's more on our calendar: watch for events when we re-open!
**Click on calendar items for full details, or click here to visit our calendar page!
• We're Smoke Free!!! Smoking of any kind (including e-cigarettes) is NOT permitted at any time inside the building per NM State Law (June 2007); it is permitted in designated areas outside the Center.
• Enjoy free Wi-Fi throughout the bowling lanes and snack-bar areas!
• Come and meet our friends and family! Click here to visit our gallery of friends!
Cool Bowling Sites: (these links open in new windows
- Check out the Pro Bowling Association site!
- Visit the Central New Mexico USBC Bowling site
- Check out the Bowling Digital site!
- Have fun on the Bowling Games site
- Resource guide for a lot of useful tips, tricks, and knowledge to help you improve your game: www.bowling.com/bowling-blog
Consider joining our LEAGUE BOWLERS CLUB for benefits and fun!
NEW MEXICO OPEN IS COVID-19 POSTPONED
Major sponsors are on board, including 900 Global and 3G, Miller Lite, Shamrock Foods, and Principal Financial Group, along with more than two dozen other local and national companies as well including the Pitre Kia, Buick, GMC dealership located south of the Bowling Center. Pitre will again offer a new car for a 300 game during the top four step-ladder finals, which will be streamed live by Craig Elliott's BowlStreamTV.com.
Join a League!
Leagues are Great! We've got 10x10 Doubles for Adults and Youth plus Bowling, Bites & Brews League, NFL League and more!