1416 Deborah Road SE • (505) 892-7117 • firstname.lastname@example.org
The World of Bowling in Your Home Town!
"Our aim is to provide a wholesome sports entertainment complex for families, friends and individuals under one roof. We feature competitive leagues and tournaments, fund-raising Bowlathons and plenty of public bowling times. Our superior coaching produces champion bowlers of all ages, ensuring our future."
- Steve Mackie, Owner
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Monday: Noon - 10:30pm
Tuesday & Wednesday: 12 noon - 11pm
Thursday: 9am - 11pm
Friday: 12 noon - 12 MIDNIGHT
Saturday 9am - 12 MIDNIGHT
Sunday . . . 9am - 10:30pm
THE REST OF THE SPRING BREAK HOURS:
Sun 3/29 10am - 11pm (Special 9am, Noon & 8:30pm)
Mon 3/30 10am - 11pm (Special 8:30pm)
Tues 3/31 10am - 11pm (Special 8:30pm)
Wed 4/1 10am - 11pm (Glow 4pm, Special 8:30pm
Thur 4/2 9am - 11pm (Special 9pm)
Fri 4/3 10am - Midnite (Glow 9 & 10:30pm)
Sat 4/4 9am - Midnite (Glow 5:30, 8 & 10pm)
Sun 4/5 9am - 11pm (Special 9am, Noon & 8:30pm)
SUMMER LEAGUE SCHEDULE
Yup, Summer Leagues are a-coming! Click here for a printable pdf.
Have a GREAT night out. . .
every Friday, Saturday & Sunday!
FRIDAY: Eat here after 7pm, Enjoy Karaoke in the Sports Bar from 9pm, then Bowl-in-Glow at 9 & 10:30pm
SATURDAY: Eat here after 5pm, Bowl in Glow at 5:30, 8 or 10pm
SUNDAY: Eat here after 7pm; Bowl Sunday Super Special at 8:30pm
WE TAKE PHONE RESERVATIONS! 892-7117
• 12th Annual Easter Sunday Doubles Marathon on April 5 (click here for the flyer)
WHAT'S HAPPENING AT TENPINS & MORE?
- Get the latest in Bowling News!
- Perfect Shotz Sports Bar & Grill is THE PLACE for fun!
- GLOW BOWLING Tuesday, Wednesday,Friday & Saturday
- Enlarged, Newly-Renovated Birthday Party Room!
- Prices and Hours of Operation
- REMEMBER: Tenpins & More is SMOKE-FREE! Smoking is NOT permitted at any time inside the building per NM State Law (June 2007); it is permitted in designated areas outside the Center.
- Enjoy free Wi-Fi throughout the bowling lanes and snack-bar areas!
- Meet our friends and family and get their stories at Faces of Tenpins