Interesting Bowling Links:
Please note: these links and articles all open into new windows. If a link isn't working, please send a note to the webmaster by clicking here.
- Score Calculator: www.bowlinggenius.com
- USA Bowling: www.bowl.com
- Bowling Index (news, products, tourneys...): www.bowlingindex.com
- The Ultimate Bowling Resource Guide: www.tripbuzz.com/ultimate-bowling-guide
- Cleaning & Maintaining Bowling Balls & Equipment - www.commercialofficecleaning.com/cleaning-bowling-balls.html (Thanks to Anthony for this great new link!)
Fun Sports Quotes:
- "Action without thought is a form of insanity; Thought without action is a crime." Albert Einstein
- "Those who think they have no time for bodily exercise will sooner or later have to find time for illness." Edward Stanley
- "The desire to win is born in most of us. The will to win is a matter of training. The manner of winning is a matter of honour." Margaret Thatcher
- "The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotion, spends himself in a worthy cause; who at best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement; and who at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who have never tasted victory or defeat." Theodore Roosevelt
- "If you believe in yourself, have dedication and pride and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high, but so are the rewards." Paul "Bear" Bryant
- "DO or DO NOT. There is no 'Try'" Yoda
Bowling Jokes you HATE to hear:
- Bowling is a sport that should be right down your alley.
- If you can't hear a pin drop, then something is definitely wrong with your bowling.
- Our small town used to have a bowling alley, but somebody stole the pin.
- "Something is wrong with my bowling delivery," Tom said gutturally.
- I'll never bowl with him again. After he got a strike, he spiked the ball.
- If our town didn't have bowling, there would be no culture at all.
- I go bowling once every four years to make sure I still hate it.
And one more good one :
- “One of the advantages bowling has over golf is that you seldom lose a bowling ball.” ― Don Carter