As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) impacts our communities, Tenpins & More is monitoring the situation closely and we want to reassure you that we are committed to a safe, enjoyable bowling experience for our customers and employees.
In addition to our standard daily cleaning practices, we are taking extra precautions with additional sanitation throughout the day. We have also directed our employees to clean commonly used surfaces frequently.
The World of Bowling in Your Home Town!
"Our aim is to provide a wholesome sports entertainment complex for families, friends and individuals under one roof. We feature competitive leagues and tournaments, fund-raising Bowl-a-thons and plenty of public bowling times. Our superior coaching produces champion bowlers of all ages, ensuring our future."
- Steve Mackie, Owner
address & phone:
1416 Deborah Road SE 505-892-7117
"Have a GREAT night out. . .every Friday, Saturday & Sunday at Tenpins & more!
Friday: Eat here after 7pm; Karaoke in Sports Bar from 9pm;
Bowl "Friday Night (Glow) Lights" from 9-11pm (Low cost)
Saturday: Eat here after 5pm; Bowl Glow at 5:30, 8 or 10pm
Sunday: Eat here after 7pm; Bowl Sunday Super special from 8pm (2.5 hours only $11!)
WE TAKE PHONE RESERVATIONS! Call today! 892-7117
Thur, 5-Sun, 8 - Winter 9-Pin No-Tap Tournament finals
Fri, 13-Sun, 15 - Beat-Your-Average Squads Daily
Fri, 20-Sun, 22-Sat 15 - NM High School State Championships 8:30am
Fri, 27-Sun, 22 - HAMMER Scratch Series at various times
Spring Break: Fri, March 27-Sun April 5
Sat, 28 - Refuge Church Social Group 11am
Sun, 2- -Color Pin Cash 9:30am
Summer Leagues - Sign up Soon!
SUNDAY AFTER CHURCH FAMILY SPECIAL
Scroll down for more events coming in April!
There's more on our calendar:
**Click on calendar items for full details, or click here to visit our calendar page!
Fri, 3-Sun, 5 - Pentathabowl squads daily
Fri, 10 - Pentathabowl squad 3:30pm
Sat, 11, 9 - Bowling Camp with Dana, Billy, and Steve 1pm
Sun, 12 - Easter Sunday Doubles Marathon 5pm
Sun, 19 - Color Pin Cash 9:30am
Sat, 25 - Watermelon Mountain Ranch Bowlathon 1pm
Sun, 26 - Joni & Friends Bowlathon 1pm
FOOD IN THE FAST LANE
Karaoke, Big Screen TVs and more, check it out here!
* * *
• We're Smoke Free!!! Smoking is NOT permitted at any time inside the building per NM State Law (June 2007); it is permitted in designated areas outside the Center.
• Enjoy free Wi-Fi throughout the bowling lanes and snack-bar areas!
• Come and meet our friends and family! Click here to visit our gallery of friends!
Cool Bowling Sites: (these links open in new windows
- Check out the Pro Bowling Association site!
- Visit the Central New Mexico USBC Bowling site
- Check out the Bowling Digital site!
- Have fun on the Bowling Games site
- Resource guide for a lot of useful tips, tricks, and knowledge to help you improve your game: www.bowling.com/bowling-blog
Consider joining our LEAGUE BOWLERS CLUB for benefits and fun!